sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

Ruki !

Peguei do Blog dele, coloquei em inglês, mas logo, passo para o português ! É bom ter coisas em inglês aqui ne!


2010-05-30. 

“Ugh.

I got all sorts of mail.
Since the old days, I have always intended to answer all the messages from the fans even if it makes me uneasy, because that’s the way I am.
Well, even though I keep saying this at Lives too.

So, even though what I write henceforth is written keeping in mind only a section of the fans, please go on reading what I have to say.
First of all, about the tie-up with the single.

Since I think the songs cannot be listened to with a good feeling if there are such weird preconceptions about them, I want to say something now.

The first anime tie-up as theGazettE.

I got to hear the story about how we wanted to use an existing song as an opening track.

First of all, this.

What I want everybody to not have any misunderstandings about is the fact that it is not a song made to match an anime.

I have said so a number of times even in interviews and such, I absolutely will not, and cannot make songs or write lyrics in this fashion.

All of you always end up having misunderstandings about this, don’t you?

Though everybody talks about theGazette’s worldview, can one bracket all the songs, from the time of our formation uptil now, under one description?

I really can’t.

That’s because they are all really varied.

There aren’t just HEAVY songs, but also POP ones.

That’s how we like it too, you know.

So we have nothing to do with anime, and it’s just another dimension of music, you see.
We’ll be extremely honoured if this could be taken seriously.
What will it be like when they do combine? It’s also something to look forward to.

Next, there are also people telling us not to turn into a commercial band, but this is a foolish question.

I’m not about to go and make amends to theGazettE from it’s beginnings.

I’m human too, so with age my thoughts change too, and there is a part of me that grows into an adult.

What doesn’t change, what cannot change, is that we will play the music we want to play.

This is the truth.

Whether or not you believe this is up to your discretion.

I’d request the ones who cannot believe this to please study the personalities of all the members from scratch.

Sigh.

I’m not writing this because I want you to agree, but because I want you to understand. Just all of you.

Then again, if the anime fans come to the Lives, then the atmosphere of the Lives…even though there are people they want to watch, it’s just nothing more than the usual bias.
What’ll you do if we too turn up the other way round?

Isn’t this thought also related to the quarrels among fans?

Visual Kei, which continues to be the object of prejudice, can lash out and wreck that narrow-minded outlook with it’s music, but what can one do if the fans themselves are prejudiced against somebody in the same way?

As long as you come to the Lives because you’re fans of the GazettE, anybody is welcome.

It’ll be nice if you could embrace us.

We don’t approach you, you know.

This is what I think.

This is the charm of Visual Kei that I’m in love with.

Visual Kei is life, isn’t it?

Having watched this in hide san’s video, I work at the band with that carved into my heart.

I don’t want to forget the feeling of the time when we were mere band-kids.

That attitude towards fans has not changed.

I just want to keep doing what I want to do now onwards too.

Though this turned out to be such a long and disturbing post, I’ll end now.

Thank you for having read this.
Keep looking forward to a lot of things.”

----



"Why such stylish gestures…

My insides tremble even now.

How are you Ryuichi san…

I’ve lost my heart to his kindness in inviting me to a meal every once in a while."
 

Um comentário:

  1. Qual é o blog dele? tens o link??

    Ele é ....(impossivel de descrever) (^_^)

    ResponderExcluir